Sunday, June 24, 2007

Travel is all I do

Friday- 3 miles- 36min (enjoying a forest! with walk breaks)
Saturday- 6miles- 55min with Anne

A couple of nice runs enjoying trees, squirrels, chipmunks, grass, leaves, roots, dirt, rocks, water, GREEN THINGS, beavers, ducks, geese, fish, turtles, deer, dogs, runners, bikers, and even cars. ALL of which are things I have not seen on my runs in a year.

Actually has been a bit of sensory overload. Incredible.

My body has felt really quite awful. nothing like traveling for 37 continuous hours, adjusting to a 7 hour time change, and then driving for 13 hours in a 26 hour period. UGH! I'll be busy for the next few weeks, going here and there, but trying to squeeze in quality runs when I can.

In fact it is time to go run now!

Congrats to all those Western Sates finishers!

No comments: