Sunday, June 17, 2007

One Year Ago

Friday- 6 miles 47min easy
Saturday- 8 miles easy- 2 pick ups

Well It was a year ago today that I left the USA. Time is a funny thing...sometimes it seems to go so slow, other times it flies. Taken by the day it was a slow. Looking back now at the whole year. It seems to have gone quick. The years just keep rolling by.

A couple of easy running days in my last weekend here. Not really a weekend as we have been working 7 days a week for the last 3 weeks now as the National Guard arrives and we transition over.

I'm looking forward to tonight's workout. It is the classic Daniels:( Tempo- jog an hour- Tempo) run. Always is humbling. I will do good sized warm up and cool downs to make it pretty heavy mileage-wise as well.

Congrats go out to all those racing in the states: Grandma's Marathon & half, Mohican 100, Bighorn trail races. All fun stuff and great events from what I have read and experienced.

No comments: