Saturday, January 24, 2009

week 3

Time to get serious....I guess. Massanutten is really not that far off now. I have started to focus more and although not 100% focused in terms of trying to train to be able to race top ten. I have begun to bring SOME intensity back into the routine. This week was a bit wild with a 22 mile day midweek due to the inauguration metro/road craziness. I avoided it all by getting up at 4:30am eating breakfast then running the 11 miles into work. Worked a full day (7am-4pm) and then ran home another 11. Damn cold that day too. I have no idea how 2 million endured that wind chill. BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I have put in 5 days a week or running the last 4 weeks and am feeling good.

Sunday- 25 miles- 6:32-MMT course Garmin data here
Mon- off
Tuesday- 11 miles am, 11 miles pm
Wed- off
Thursday- 11 miles with 2 x 6:30
Friday- 4 miles
Saturday- 18 miles with Anne

80 total on 6 runs / 5 days

No comments: