Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week 6

Sunday- 10- miles on Potomac heritage trail
Monday- off
Tuesday- 4 miles
Wednesday- 4 miles AM
11 Miles PM- with 3xmile 6:25, 5:56, 5:41
Thursday- 5 miles
Friday- 4 miles
Saturday- 20 miles with Anne

Some good trail and my first speed workout of the year after last weeks tempo run. Things are coming around. I took it real easy this week baby-ing my Achilles after the Sunday trail run in the mud really flared them up.

Long runs for the year of 18, 20, 20, 21, 26, 40 with a REAL biggy coming next week when I attempt the Massanutten Reverse Ring 71 miler. wish me luck

2 comments:

Yassine said...

Go get em Greg! wow Massanutten 71 miler...sounds like fun. I'm sure you know those hills well. Maybe you could talk Weishaar into running with you! ;0) Did you hear that Ian and Sherry had a baby girl?! Best wishes man...woohooo!

Hoyawolf said...

See you at the Elizabeth Furnace Race. I am woefully unprepared but am going to hammer through it on my way to Highland Sky.